August 11, 2010

A warm welcome to my new blog

Lately, my life has improved because of one simple change. That change was starting to read blogs! I have benefited so much from the information and resources and thoughts people have shared on their blogs.  I have found delicious recipes, household organization tips (which I really needed!), hairstyle tutorials for longer hair, homeschool ideas, and christian living inspiration.  To all of you stay at home moms (and daughters) who are sharing a piece of your lives, it is not in vain! You are really making a difference, one person at a time.  I enjoy this new blogging world so much, I thought I would give a try at joining in.  I plan to write about projects I am working on, fun or interesting activities I do with my children, thoughts about christian life, food I've made and enjoyed and more. I hope you might take away a little inspiration or an uplifting.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs