May 23, 2011

Make it in a Minute! Floral Hair Pin Tutorial

Wearing flowers in your hair, or on your shirt, or even on your shoes seems to be very popular these days.  I'm not one to keep up on the latest trends, but flowers will always be pretty and feminine, and I'm all for that!
I made these little simple flower hair pins in just a few minutes, with just a few supplies.
If you would like to make these, you will need Good Hair Days Magic Hair Pins, which by the way, are fabulous for holding up-dos on long hair. Also you will need a button for each pin; a hot glue gun; and whatever type of flowers you wish to use.  I just pulled mine off some artificial flower bouquets that I had in the house!

Supplies are ready...
Glue a button to the back of the hair pin...
Glue a flower on the front; the button provides a place for the flower to adhere to...
Voila! Beautiful, simple hair pins!
Linked up to Today's Creative Blog, Get Your Craft On!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks very pretty

Gayle said...

Ooh, I love flowers in my hair too! These are very pretty. :)

-Gayle (Pemberley Rose)

P.S. Thank you for following me. I'm following your blog now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs