Today I want to join in with Gae at Cherished Hearts at Home. Here are her words about her weekly link-up:
"In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'."
So my list for the remainder of the week is as follows:
- Get started on my mornings earlier, and keep plugging along...in other words, make the most of the morning time. I did yesterday, and everything went that much smoother!
- Read to the children a lot this week; it's a cooler, grayer week, perfect for snuggling up with books.
- Have a "Daddy Day"...in which we email pictures of what's going on in our day, call him more frequently, greet him with a treat or craft for him when he gets home...make him feel special and involved.
- Get to a pumpkin patch to add to the children's pleasant fall memories.
- Make fudge
for mefor the family. :-)
- Don't get on the computer too much! (Which means I must go now!)