|Little Pouts - Smooshy Face|
- Little Feet...they run, they pitter patter, they swing, they dance...they are so adorable!
- Little Voices...that say their words in that way that only little children can do, and make you laugh with the things they come up with.
- Little Readers... who sit on the play room floor with books strewn around them, flipping pages of the one on their legs, with those cute little feet pointing up.
- Little Hugs & Kisses...they wrap their arms tight around your neck, give a big squeeze, and say, I Love you Mommy!
- Little Loveys...the sweet blankets and toys that are their favorites become mine, too. :-) Fuzzies and Bunny Softies, Bunny Bunsies and Duckies.
- Little Excitement..."We're GOING to GRANDMA'S?!! YEAH! We need to show her this or that!!"
- Little Soft Cheeks...what more can you say?
- Little Helpers...with (mostly) that happy willingness.
- Little Pouts...you don't want them to last forever, but they sure are cute!
- Little Imaginations...tents, dress up, playing babies, the list goes on and on.
|Super Baby Ready to Take Off|
Joining in with Thankful Thursdays.
Joining in with Tuesdays Unwrapped at Chatting at the Sky.